Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cute Undie Pics

The day after Eddie turned three, I started potty training him. I figured I didn't have anymore excuses and had to face my fear (and I was scared). It was one of the easiest things I have done as a mother, and it gave me a lot of confidence and a love for growth and change. I am so proud of Edison for his hard work and his bravery. Here are some cute pictures of him in his underwear.


I love this one, walking down the hall while reading a book.
So adorable with the rain boots.
I've never seen a cuter melvin!

Peter loves wearing Eddie's undies. Every time he finds a pair, he wants them on over his clothes or diaper. Often Peter will be wearing two or three pair at a time. I love my second child's desire to do everything his big brother is doing.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

That's awesome it was easy. I know sooo many people who have found it so difficult. My mother-in-law said that potty training is as difficult as getting a child through school. I of course am excited by that because Ben was pretty easy. Looks like it will be pretty easy for you too.

Megan said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! They are adorable.