Saturday, June 18, 2011

Firestation Play

Creegan spends a lot of time playing at the firestation these days. He is the only child in the family that plays with it. He likes to try to get that bell in his mouth. On this particular day he got away from me after his bath.I love that you can see that Creegan has hair after his baths; it's all fuzzy looking.

Eddie wanted to be in a picture with Creegan, and I love, love, love it!

Making a face/eating a toy

I love that bum and those ten perfect toes!

Eddie is being the Green Goblin. He is posing that he is going to throw that booster chair at Creegan. Luckily he is not really going to throw it, though if Creegan were Peter I am pretty sure Eddie would actually throw the chair (all in the name of play, of course).

2 comments:

mudderbear said...

These pictures of Creegan in the buff and playing are just precious.
Also love your header picture. I am quite intrigued with the blossom. I've never seen anything like it.

Meg and Brad said...

Nothin' like a little naked play time!!