Monday, January 26, 2009

What Eddie Said

I.
Eddie (holding a peeler by the handle): This is sharp?
Me: It is kind of sharp, but not in the way you are thinking. (I knew he was thinking it was like a knife, which he is scared of-I trained him well)
Eddie: Tell me the truth, Mom!
*funny because he has never said this phrase before; he heard it on Super Why; I don't know if he understands how to use it correctly, but it fit here in such a funny way

II.
Ben was talking to Eddie about how food that you swallow goes down your throat and into your stomach.
Ben: That's why, when you're hungry, sometimes your stomach hurts.
Eddie: Yeah, and you have to eat cupcakes and birthday (meaning birthday cake)!

III.
Eddie: You are the BEST Mom!

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

So cute! He sounds so grown up and smart.

The Damsel said...

haha gotta love Super Why, huh? The twins were obsessed with that show. That's great though. I miss you all!