Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Butterfly Festival

On Saturday we went to a festival held in honor of the butterfly migration. Here are some cute pics of my boys.
Hanging out in the trunk while we got the stroller set up (the only way to keep Peter from wandering off).

Peter was quite taken with the butterflies.

We enjoyed a nice walk around the wildlife refuge. Eddie and Peter loved the boardwalk. Peter walked the whole time!



Eddie and Peter got firefighter hats. We ended up eating at Firehouse Subs afterward, where they each got a second hat! (Eddie has always worn firefighter hats backwards. On this day he asked me if he was wearing it the right way. I was sad to tell him no; I thought I would never see him wearing a firefighter hat backwards again. He wore it the right way for a while, but he decided he likes them better backwards! I do, too!)

No comments: