Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 was spent at William's and Michelle's house in Hinesville, Georgia, a four hour drive from our house in Tally. Brent's family joined us from Pittsburgh(a decision made the Sunday before Thanksgiving).
Michelle, my sister-in-law, had the kids make these adorable placemats.
Eddie liked the rolls, mashed potatoes, and jigglers. Peter slept through the meal. Ben gave him a plate when he woke up. I missed it as I was on a walk. I feel very sad to miss Peter eating his first Thanksgiving food. Ben said he ate everything.

Cousin pics-I just had to put all these pics, mainly cuz Eddie is so adorable in every single one!
Eddie, so cheesy; Peter, so anxious.
E, still cheesy; Abs, "give me that bottle!"
I love Eddie! He just never gives up on smiling in this photo shoot.
Now we are beginning to make faces. If you keep looking, you will see even Peter gets into it!




We are a happy family, despite Ben's new horn.

I love my brothers. I am so happy I was able to spend Thanksgiving with them. This week just made me miss Mark, Tom, and Kaleb. And William and Brent, too, as I see them so rarely. I have the best family and I came from the best family! Who could ask for anything more?!?
Our first Christmas present.
Opening it together!

No comments: