Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cute Mug

Because there was some concern about placenta previa, we had a second ultrasound on Monday. Thankfully, all is well. This ultrasound was such a fun experience for our family. We saw Creegan move a lot and got some great pictures, which wasn't the case the first time around. I love this profile picture because you can see Creeg has my nose, which Eddie also has. It's adorable! Eddie was so interested in the baby and recognized many body parts on his own (like heart and spine), which amazed the technician. Because she was enjoying Eddie so much, she did a 3D ultrasound for us, and we got to see Creegan! He looks so much like Eddie and Peter.
What a cute mug! I love you, Creegan!

5 comments:

Sarah H said...

What great pictures!!
And what a smart boy Eddie is, I'm impressed! :)

Iris said...

How cute!!!! I'm so excited for you Mel =)

Connie Robinson said...

That's cool to get a 3-D picture. That's awesome. 3 boys!

JoAnna said...

CUTE!
I'm sorry to hear you had a scare. I'm very glad everything is okay. How are you feeling???

Crystal said...

That's good to hear everything is well.