Sunday, September 04, 2011

Playing Outside at Grandma's

Grandma has a great yard. Eddie and Peter were in tears the first few days when I would suggest they go outside without shoes. You just do don't that in Florida-the grass really is painful here and there are so many little live things! Also, it's not so hot in Utah. In the morning and evenings, Eddie complained of being chilly! Peter being his silly self!

Peter was so great about pushing Creegan gently on the swing. My dad built this awesome swing. There are two seats, and the swing goes around in a circle, like the swings at amusement parks.

Eddie loves jumping on the trampoline, though he got nervous he would be shocked when getting off.

Creegs loved the swing.

Sitting with Grandpa, while the big kids played.

When we arrived in Utah, Tom thought he would never win over Eddie because Eddie loves his Grandma so much. Luckily Tom is fun and won Eddie and Peter over by playing hard. Now Tom is literally Eddie's best friend in the world, and Eddie misses him a lot. (So do I.)

Creegan's first experience sitting on grass. Look at that face!!!! I love it!

My dad found out after dipping Creegy in the pool just how cold it was! Sorry, Creegers!

Peter swinging!!


2 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Even though I was only in Texas for a week and a half, the first thing I did when I got home was walk in the grass barefoot. I love our soft grass. I understand why there are bugs in the grass in Texas and Florida but I don't understand why the grass is so thick and pokey.

mudderbear said...

Love the pictures. I'm happy you all had such a good time. The kids will remember a lot of it forever.