Wednesday, November 22, 2006

For those of you who do not already read Ben's blog,

Click below to see the latest pictures of Eddie! He is adorable!
http://benjaminsbrain.blogspot.com/2006/11/pics-from-proud-papa.html

He can sit up for a minute at a time. When he starts to lose his balance, he can catch himself. If you hold his hands, he can pull himself from laying down to sitting up. While holding his hands, he can also go from sitting to standing up. He transfers toys from one hand to the other. He drops toys just to watch them fall and to pick them up again. He is working hard to get to the toys that are all around him. He puts two sounds together now. Last week it sounded like he said "mom, mom", but I think it was more like "ma, ma". I know he didn't know what he was saying, but it was adorable anyway! He is so much fun! I can already see what parents mean when they say it is so sad to see your children grow up. I don't have a newborn anymore. While I am excited for the new developments, I am always going to miss my little baby Eddie!

We will be on our way to William's for Thanksgiving soon. We are very excited! We will be in Salt Lake in three weeks!!! I can't wait!!! Love you all!

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

Only three weeks!?!?!?!?! I am so excited!

I posted on Benny's blog, but I'll say it again. I can't get over how adorable Eddie is! You can see a real little person now, not just a cute baby. His personality is starting to show or something. It's awesome. Thank you guys so much for sharing such happiness with all of us. I love you all!