Sunday, January 07, 2007

Eddie's First Cereal


He didn't want Ben to take the spoon away!


On his half-birthday, Edison tried baby cereal for the first time! Many things suprised me at our first experience with eating cereal.
*He loved it! I thought it would be an uphill battle, but he wanted that food. He ate it without any fuss!
*He wanted to feed himself! Each time I brought the spoon to his mouth, he grabbed it and put it in himself.
*When he wanted more, he banged on the table. I thought that was a learned response that only babies with experience did. I was wrong.
*How messy he gets with just a little rice cereal!

More updates to come!

2 comments:

The Damsel said...

How exciting! He is on his way to being a gourmand! ;)

JoAnna said...

Wow! He is growing up so fast! That is so cute. I kept wanting to feed him something when y'all were here for Christmas...