Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Crawling, Take Two


Although Eddie is a fully-capable, upright biped, he now occasionally reverts back to those three months in which he solely crawled.

The past few weeks, he crawls around the house for fun. He especially likes crawling in the bathroom. I think he enjoys the slap of his hands against the linoleum. He also likes me to crawl around with him. I don't mind. I was sad to think it was over forever. I am worried the next thing he will want to do is ride on my back as I crawl around, though. I don't plan to introduce him to that!

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

He looks like such a big boy in the latest pictures. It's kind of sad to see the "babyness" going, so maybe it is good that he wants to keep crawling. That's fun.

mudderbear said...

Don't put any strain on that tummy of yours. It might not hurt now, but you could pay for it later.