Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our Big Move

The big move went really well. We were so blessed. Here are some pictures of how Eddie spent his time while I was packing.

He helped empty our water storage.

He spent a lot of time hanging out in the stroller.

Of course he loved playing in all the boxes and with all the packing supplies.

He composed and performed a few musical numbers.

And encouraged Peter to do the same.

He played video games.

And, of course, he was a big fan of the moving truck!

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

Great post with great pictures! I feel like I was there! Love ya!

Melanie said...

You were there--just working on your thesis! ;)

JoAnna said...

You guys crack me up! Eddie is such a kid now... not a baby! He sounds like a good big brother.

Jamie Zvirzdin said...

Hey Mel! I found your blog through Brent and Shanda's blog. Looks like you're doing wonderfully! Are you in the Deep South somewhere? Your kids are beautiful!