Thursday, August 28, 2008

Peter Update

Peter is so much fun! Here are some cute pictures!

He loves to sit up on the couch.

He only has eyes for Eddie. All the cute smiles you see in the pictures are for Eddie. I am no competition!

He sleeps in his own bed (pack 'n' play) in his own room (which he shares with his big brother!). I am so impressed with myself, but mainly with him and Heavenly Father because I had nothing to do with it. Eddie slept with us til he was almost one! Peter usually sleeps all by himself from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.! When he wakes up at 5, I bring him to our bed; he stays there til morning. I love it!


He is so handsome!


He is so much fun to play with! He laughs at almost anything you do with him, so everything is a blast!



He is really good at grabbing and holding things. He uses both hands to manipulate objects, as you can see.

As of Sunday, he rolls over. From his back to his stomach. He can only go to his left so far. These pictures are from his very first time!

Peter is just so much fun! Our home is definitely a happier place because he is in it! We love him so much!

5 comments:

mcamp said...

oh how sweet. i was just thinking about you guys. I'm happy to see that everything went well.

Crystal said...

Cute little guy. Congrats on the sleeping thing. I am uber-jealous.
Even though I wish that my boys slept better, I wouldn't want to give up the early morning snuggle-time.

JoAnna said...

It's good to "get to know" Peter a bit here. What a cutie!

Emlyn said...

He is adorable; both boys are. I had no idea you were moving, glad it went well.

The Bartel Bunch... said...

oh I miss you guys! He looks so sweet and grown up already!