Tuesday, December 30, 2008

O Christmas Tree

We bought a Christmas tree this year. Eddie was so excited to get home and build the tree.
Though Peter was under foot during the whole project, he never once touched the tree that first day. He spent much of his time eating tags we had cut off the tree, though!

I love the look of wonder on Eddie's face.
Peeking around the tree.
Eddie loved laying under the tree. He even had me read him books under the tree!

See how close to each other all these ornaments were hung!

Eddie was pretty sad we didn't have a star for the top. It surprised me that he knew that was common. We had so much fun with our Christmas tree!

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

How fun! I remember laying under the tree when I was little- I think I was trying to get the ornaments in different places or something. But there was something magical about looking up at the lights and ornaments like that. It's fun how involved Eddie is.