Monday, December 01, 2008

Wakulla Springs


Brent, Shanda, and Abby came for Thanksgiving. While they were here we went to Wakulla Springs. We took the boat tour. We enjoyed the Fall colors (yes, we are finally experiencing Autumn here!) and perfect, cool weather. Eddie enjoyed showing his new best friend, Brent, every single animal he saw on the tour. Brent acted interested every time! (Isn't Abby adorable?!?)

Afterwards we ate our lunch and bought an icecream cone. Eddie wanted the green one (he loves green!). I would never pick mint chocolate chip, but it was so fun to get the kind he chose. He loved it!

Peter enjoyed some time chillin' in Abby's stroller. My cute little strawberry-blonde boy!

We had a lot of fun with Brent, Shanda, and Abby! We miss them so much already. Luckily we will be home in Utah with them in just over two weeks! I can't believe it!

4 comments:

JoAnna said...

I'm so glad you've had family close by. I'm not one for mint ice-cream much either, but that picture sure makes me want one! And I love the look on Abby's face-too cute!

Crystal said...

That's awesome that you have some family close and it looks like you had a fun outing together.

mudderbear said...

That picture of Peter in Abby's stroller just tickles me pink (haha). He looks so relaxed and ready for gab.
That little Abby is a beautiful baby, too. It's so nice to hear that you had a good Thanksgiving Day.

Emlyn said...

Looks like fun!