Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tight Spaces

Peter is fond of tight spaces. He is a big fan of crawling under our end table. The lamp that's in the way never stops him. The blanket that is often stashed under the table doesn't stop him. This isn't the only place he does this. He always crawls around our chair on the side that has the wall, rather than the side that has the open space. He is always crawling under the table between the table legs and the chair legs, even when more open spaces exist. Though he does get frustrated when it is too tight. Today he crawled under the crib and couldn't get out. He loves to crawl through our tunnel, and his favorite slide at the park is the tunnel slide! This kid loves tight spaces!

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

I'm having a hard time posting.
I just wanted to say what a cute a baby Peter is and his smile just brightens my whole day- just in a picture. I don't know if I've ever seen a more happy baby. His family is lucky to have him.