Saturday, May 09, 2009

Peter's First Birthday Cake

Because of Peter's love for rubber ducks, I decided to make him a rubber duck birthday cake. It was simple and so fun for Peter.
Eddie put the candles on (and blew them out!).

Peter loved playing with the rubber ducks, but he loved pulling the sprinkles off and eating them even more.
Birthday cake makes Peter so happy.
Sharing some with Mommy.
I let him do whatever he wanted with the cake, but it didn't get too out of control before I took it away and cut it.
This frosting is soooo good! We learned that Peter won't eat cake that doesn't have frosting on it!
Holding a piece of cake (who knows why I wasn't smart enough to take his clothes off before giving him cake!).
Ending the birthday-cake-eating by taking a birthday bath. What a cutie! I love you, Peter Thomas! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

He is so cute. I can't believe a year has gone by already. I as so glad you all could be here and meet Rayne. Be sure to thank mark for planning his wedding so "appropriately." :)