Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Buckets

Eddie's and Peter's favorite thing to do is go play in the sand (our apartment complex has a volleyball court in sand; I have never seen anyone play volleyball, but my kids aren't the only ones to use it as a sandbox.). We go there every day at least once if it isn't raining. This past weekend Target had buckets and shovels in their dollar section. Eddie and Peter each got one, and they love them. They love playing with them in the sand and in the house.In this picture Peter is saying "yay", as he often does when he is excited about something. What adorable brothers!

I often find them wearing the buckets on their heads.

3 comments:

mudderbear said...

They're so cute. I remember sand in the University Village where we lived. I hated how much was tracked into the apartment. It was so hard to clean up.

JoAnna said...

Cute little bucket heads :)

Jeni said...

Hey Mel,
I fell off the face of the earth for a little while, but I'm checking back in. Your boys are so cute!