Thursday, November 22, 2007

Our Parking Lot Walks

Eddie likes to be outside, so we often take morning walks. Here are some cute pictures from one of our recent walks.


Eddie always unzips his coat to the very bottom as soon as I put it on. Luckily he can't completely unzip it yet.


Eddie loves crunching the leaves with his feet.


In hot pursuit of one of the many cats in our parking lot.


Checking under the truck for a cat.


Checking the mail.


Wishful thinking, but no one sent us a package!


Sitting on a ledge. I know he got excited about something he saw, but I don't remember what it was. Cute expression, though, eh?

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute pictures!
Happy Thanksgiving!

mudderbear said...

MEL, I think you are the best little mom ever. How are you feeling nowdays?

Eddie is adorable. He looks so grown-up and I guess he is.

JoAnna said...

What a wonderful way to look at your world! How would it be to be so excited and interested in everything!? I try to be, to keep that enthusiasm because there's so much pretty to look at. I LOVE the crunching leaves. Wish I was there! Love you all!