Thursday, November 08, 2007

Random Pictures


Eddie is starting to take a few running steps. I think you can almost tell in this picture.


Eddie loves to wrap clothes around his neck for our entertainment. Silly guy!


Eddie has recently come up with this really sweet-sounding, soft, high-pitched voice that he uses when he talks. If he is excited, he will still talk loud. Otherwise, he uses his new voice. He has also begun to say "bye-bye" to everything. As I put away every item from the clean dishwasher, he says "bye-bye" to it. He especially loves saying "bye-bye" to the "bac-bac" (the vacuum). I wish you could hear his sweet voice, but you can see this picture of him saying "bye-bye" to the camera. You can see in his face how sweet he is about his "bye-bye"s.

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

I probably say this about every picture but those are some of my favorites! You can see how sweet he is and he's running and... oh, how cute. I just love it.