Sunday, January 06, 2008

18 Months Old

Today is Eddie's 18-month-birthday. It feels significant, so I want to acknowledge it. I can't believe we have had Eddie in our lives for a year and a half already (and yet I can't imagine not having him.)! These 18 months have been the happiest, most rewarding of our lives.


I never could have fathomed, as I held him for the first time, how much I would grow to love him and enjoy, literally, everything about him. We have the best son in the world. We love you, Edison!

3 comments:

Heather said...

It was nice to meet you guys... Steve talks highly of you all. Sure wishes you were closer. Thanks for coming over and spending some of your time with us. I hope to get to know you guys a little better, maybe this is a good avenue to do so...

glockster17 said...

HI guys! I was good to see you all this holiday season. I miss you guys quite a bit and want you to always feel welcome.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and I hope this year will be a safe and productive one. Hope to see you guys more too!
Love you all!!!!!!

JoAnna said...

What a great tribute to Edison. I love you all so much!

It's good to see Heather and Glockster here- I live and work close by and still never see you. It would be great to see you in the blogs!