Thursday, January 24, 2008

Our New Vacuum

We bought a new vacuum last week. Our vacuum hadn't been working well for a long time and hasn't really worked at all this past month. Luckily, we were out of town for two weeks of that time. The rest of the time was spent trying to get the vacuum fixed and stressing out about what to do about each failed solution. To make a really long story short, it was going to cost $53 to fix the old vacuum (on top of what we had already spent in attempts). I bought a cheap one, and saved us some money. It has a one-year warranty, so I am not too worried about getting our money's worth out of it. Anyway, Eddie loves the new vacuum and asks to vacuum all the time. He is really helping us keep our floor clean. He now also surprisingly likes his toy vacuum, the one he used to be scared to death of. Here are some pictures (all pre-haircut).


look how full it is after one use-yuck!

4 comments:

JoAnna said...

That's awesome he is so helpful! I always get really hot when I vacuum. It's not my favorite. We have a little thing that doesn't do as much good as I would like. We need to buy a new cheap one. Any suggestions???

glockster17 said...

I love to vacumn, it's alot better then the dishes!!!!
Hi guys, great pics and the hair cut looks awesome.
Keep up the good work Eddie, a job worth doing.....

mudderbear said...

you guys are all cute!!

Heather said...

you've been tagged, go to my blog for instructions.... cute pics too!