Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Eddie's First Haircut

Many people agree it was about time we cut Edison's hair. I have always been nervous to actually do it, not to mention sad to see the curl go. It doesn't look good often, though. So after his bath last night, Ben held Eddie on his lap and distracted him with the hippo song on the computer (thanks, Chad!)while I used normal scissors to cut Eddie's hair. Eddie was a little nervous, especially when I tried to cut around his ears. It was my first time to cut hair. I know it isn't even, and I worry it looks like a cute little girl a-line. Overall, though, I am impressed with our first haircutting experience.
before
the lost curls
after

5 comments:

Mac G said...

Nicely done! Beepers hates to get his hair cut. He screams the entire time and on of us has to hold him down. It's kind of embarrassing when you are at the barber. Even Hippo Noodles doesn't work.

Heather said...

I know how hard it is to cut the curls... I hated it bad. Especially with the twins, if you check the boys out on my blog you'll see them in all their curly glory... now they look like little men instead of goldy lock babies...

JoAnna said...

Wow! I'm very impressed! It looks really good in the back and no tears. I was kind of sad to start reading it. I thought his hair looked so good in his dance video! He didn't want to go for the 80's rocker look hu? Oh well... :)

Crystal said...

When I first cut Beepers hair I was a bit hesitant. It was hard for me to cut off something that he originally came with. (Does that make sense?)
I like Eddie's new haircut. Good job!

mudderbear said...

good job...you did great.