Sunday, April 20, 2008

Highlights From the Week


Eddie discovered that he likes to walk around the house without being able to see. Blangees (blankets) are good for this purpose, but simply closing his eyes works.

I got my pre-baby haircut (my first haircut since before Eddie was born!!). I only cut five inches because I wanted to keep it long. It is not a great picture, but, there you go, Amanda and Joni! You can tell I am pregnant!

Eddie discovered that he loves his sunglasses!

I was given a baby shower for little Peter! It is so great to be this loved!

Ben and I left Eddie for the first time ever. We took a tour of the hospital Peter will be born at. Such a romantic first date!

We found out Ben got accepted to Florida State for the Fall, so, Tallahassee, here we come! The nice thing is the move will be fairly simple, as it is only four and a half hours from here.

I found out I am dilated between a three and a four. I am 80 percent effaced. If Peter isn't born before May 5, I will be induced that day! Two weeks away!! Yeah!

10 comments:

mcamp said...

WOW! Awww I'll be sorry to see you leave...but congrats to Ben. Let me know when you would like meals to start.

mudderbear said...

OH MY GOSH!!MAY 5!!!!!!???????????!!!THAT IS SOOOO SOON....

JoAnna said...

That's what I was gonna say Mudder!
I can't believe it! I'm so excited for you guys. I miss you so much.
And I guess I'll look on the bright side: Ben got into school and Florida IS like a whole state closer to us!

The Damsel said...

Wow!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Heather said...

hey, I'm not finished with your blanket yet! no fair jumping ahead....

Camille said...

Wow! Lots of exciting news! Congrats to Ben on getting in to his program. Are you excited to go to Florida? That will be lots of fun! And definitely nicer than moving across the country. :) That's exciting about little Peter...I hope he comes soon! Let me know if I can help.

Iris said...

Wahoo! Thanks for posting a picture of you. You are so cute =) I hope it all goes well.....prayers are with you =)

Aaron & Amanda said...

Thanks for the picture of yourself! You definitely look cute and pregnant.:) Be sure to keep us updated!

Jeni said...

You look great!!! That's exciting you know where you're going!