Monday, July 07, 2008

Peter's Blessing

Yesterday was a special day for our family. Peter was blessed at church, and Eddie turned two! Here are some pics of the blessing boy. He wore the same outfit Eddie wore. It wasn't long enough for Peter; the crotch snaps kept coming undone. The blessing was very sweet and special. Both Ben and I commented that we love Peter more as a result. We are very honored to be the parents of such a stalwart, meek, happy boy!

Look at those adorable, chunky legs!





5 comments:

mcamp said...

I'm sorry I missed it I'm sure it was beautiful.

mudderbear said...

the pictures are beautiful and perfect. The last one especially is portrait perfect. You and Ben have such a lovely glow in your eyes. I love it.

Aaron & Amanda said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful day. Peter is getting so big! And a late "Happy Birthday" to Eddie!!

Camille said...

That blessing was very nice. I also enjoyed your testimony. Thank you! And Peter sure is a cutie!

JoAnna said...

This is so beautiful. You are all so pretty. I really wish we could have been there to share this with you. Love always!