Saturday, July 12, 2008

Proud Wife of Ben, Thankful Daughter of God

I just have to take a moment to write how proud I am of Ben and how thankful I am for Heavenly Father. Ben has been working on his thesis for months now. He has been worrying about it for even longer! He had a deadline to turn a draft in yesterday. This past Monday morning he decided to forgo pretty much all he had written already and start over. Last night, five days later, he emailed a 49-page thesis to his advisor! He worked hard, but it couldn't have been done without a lot of tender mercies from Heavenly Father. We imagined this would be a really stressful, negative week, but instead it was a positive week! My testimony about the power of prayer and faith has really increased! We are far from being done with this thesis and all that needs to be done, but we will wake up in Florida one month from today!!! So pray for us! We know it will help!

3 comments:

Mac G said...

I can't believe that you will be moving in a month. We miss you so much.

mudderbear said...

One month???!!!!!! Wow!!

I am so proud of Ben. He has so much integrity. And you are not just a part of that, but all. It might not be possible without your support and balance. I'm so thankful for you and what you mean to Ben and your boys. He could not have done any better. Thank you millions of times. Yes, we will pray with more fervor for you all. We love you.

glockster17 said...

Can I just jump in and say Hi to you all? I sure miss you guys and I'm glad you take the time to keep us all updated.
Happy Birthday to my nephew, hello to my other nephew (that's really cool to me) and happy 4th to you you all.
I know it's not the 4th anymore but I just wanted to say hi and tell you how much I love and miss you guys.