Thursday, April 02, 2009

Birthday Photos

In light of my birthday, I thought it would be fun to look back on my birthday pictures throughout the years. I couldn't find a picture of my eleventh birthday, so I stopped at my tenth. Maybe I will finish this project later; maybe not.
the day I was born (actually this was a couple of days after I was born, April 4, 1980)
April 2, 1981- one year old
April 2, 1982-two years old
April 2, 1983-three years old; this is the first birthday I have memories of
April 2, 1984-four years old and a Big Wheel
April 2, 1985-five years old and the chicken pox!
April 2, 1986-six years old with my "break doll", Elizabeth
April 2, 1987-seven years old, sporting my new watch
April 2, 1988-eight years old-birthday party; we had licked speckled eggs and used them as lipstick; I got the bike for my birthday.
this was officially the end of March, Easter Sunday (we celebrated early, as my mom was about to have a baby), 1989-nine years old-gotta love my Debbie Gibson tape!
April 2, 1990-10 years old

Happy birthday to me!

6 comments:

Iris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE! I love all the pictures. You definitely have to finish your project and post pictures of the rest of your birthdays =) I hope you have a wonderful day.....with lots of dessert......enjoy the free one!!! I love you!

Mac G said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and many more to come!

mcamp said...

happy birthday-i thought eddie looks like you in your early pictures

Crystal said...

I kind of always thought Eddie was the spitting image of Ben, but that picture of you when you were one looks just like eddie. It's fun to see that.
Happy birthday!

The Bartel Bunch... said...

That was a cute idea to show your 'young' pictures!

JoAnna said...

This is so great! I love the first one with your mom. You look so much like her. And I was going to say taht I always think Eddie looks like Ben but the boy (I'm assuming your brother) in the 3 year picture looks just like him! What fun! I love family resemblances.