Monday, March 30, 2009

Peter's Playing With Us

Trying to fit the shape in the hole
Watching Daddy with the lid

Uumm..YUM!

Peter is at the stage where he loves to show you everything he picks up. He wants you to acknowledge what he is holding ("Peter, you have a green block!"). He likes us to take whatever is in his hand and hand it back to him right away; he is "sharing"/playing with us. He is fascinated with the lid to his shape sorter. He loves us to put it on our faces like a mask, and he tries to put it on his, too. I love this age. It is so fun!!! I can't believe how big Peter is. And he is so handsome! I love being his mom!

4 comments:

Emlyn said...

He is so handsome! What a cute family you have.

Jeni said...

He's getting so big!!!! I think that's what Eddie looked like the last time I saw you. So cute!

mudderbear said...

I love being his grandma and I miss him.

JoAnna said...

What a cutie! He looks so snuggly.