Thursday, April 30, 2009

Peter's First Year-In Pictures

May 4-two days old-Welcome home, Peter! We love you!
June 19-one month-I can't believe how little Peter was! Look at those adorable little features!
July 5-two months-What a cute little bottom and tiny little toes!
beginning of August-three months-Peter loves his mommy! What a precious smile!
September 25-four months-Peter loves to pull blankets on to his head!
October 19-five months-Peter loves baths!
November 1-six months-What a happy, smiley boy Peter is!
December 7-seven months-Peter's sitting up more confidently.

January 15-eight months-Peter's pulling himself up on things
February 27-nine months-What beautiful eyes Peter has!

March 16-ten months-Peter has his top two teeth!

April 8-11 months-Peter loves to play!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! I have loved watching Peter grow and develop. I am so happy to be his mom!!! I can't imagine being a mom without Peter. He has made motherhood more fun and more fulfilling. My heart is so full of love for him and gratitude to Heavenly Father for giving him to me.

3 comments:

Marietta said...

what a cuttie!

Lindy Salmon said...

It seems like he was just born! It goes so fast (especially when it's other people's children:).

JoAnna said...

Look at how much changes in such a short time! It's a good reminder to enjoy the moments. And I love seeing Peter... it helps me feel like I know him :)
I just have to say, I thought that last picture was Eddie! That's the most I've seen them look alike and it's fun. I love seeing the two boys together.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!!!!!