Sunday, November 18, 2012

Creegan's Birthday Cake

 Creegan loved pushing down on the car.

 Get away from my cake, Peter!

 Showing Eddie the car

 Look at that adorable boy!

 Cake damage due to Creegers pushing the car down

 Creegan was a little frightened of the candles, especially when they were lit.

The cake :)

These pictures actually make me feel a little bit sad, as Creegan's birthday was the beginning of my sickness.  I made this cake on Creegan's birthday.  When I went to frost it the evening of his birthday, I got the chills and fever symptoms super badly.  Much to Eddie's chagrin, we put off having cake that night.  Little did we know we were putting it off for a week!  Ben ended up frosting the cake at some point.  We ate the cake Saturday, November 4, right after I got home from the hospital.  It was still moist and good after a week of sitting in the fridge!  Oh, I wrote on it right before we ate it.  Creegan seemed happy with it.  He hadn't seen the car before that was on it.  It's a Wheelie that went with other Wheelies and a Wheelies Amusement Park loop that he got for his birthday.  The cake was the funfetti kind, and we had cookie dough icecream with it. Creegan seemed to really like the boys' cookie dough icecream when we went to TCBY.  We love our big boy, Creegan!  I no longer refer to him as my baby, though he still identifies himself as a baby!

1 comment:

mudderbear said...


I hope you are feeling much better, Melanie. It's awful to be so sick when you have so much to do. Hopefull you will all be well now and things will be easier for you.