Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dust Bunnies

My family is coming to visit for a week. They will land in Atlanta in less than three hours. Since I only dust sporadically, I figured this might be a good opportunity. Eddie was very keen on the duster, so I gave it to him. He was sincerely very helpful at dusting the bottom of the computer desk. As you can see here, he left nothing undusted (not even the inside of the printer!). Afterwards he went on to dust all the clean laundry, the couch, his books, the tv, and even me! It looks like he has his first official chore.

5 comments:

Mac G said...

CinderEddie, CinderEddie.... This is seriously cute.

JoAnna said...

Very clever MacG! I used to love dusting when I was a kid. Don't know why. I especially loved dusting really dusty things- watching it all disappear and leaving something shiny. I loved the smell of Pledge too. Now dusting is the LAST thing I do. What am I talking about? I NEVER do! Can Eddie come over?
Have fun with your fam. I miss you all a lot!

Kendra said...

Hope you have fun with your family! Your son is such a beautiful boy - I'm glad y'all are having fun.

mudderbear said...

Loved this one....You'd better not let Eddie ever see you putting something IN that printer. Hmmm....he's SO CUTE! and you are so great for posting all these pictures. Thanks Mel.

The Damsel said...

I always feel like I say the same "Awww...He's so freakin' CUTE!!!" thing, so sorry for boring you. That being said, awww...He's so freakin' CUTE!!!