Thursday, June 28, 2007

Balloon Ghost


Eddie went to his first birthday party on Saturday. His friend, Alex, turned two. Eddie loved the balloons the best. We tied this one to his wrist. He loved to have us hand it to him so he could let it go. For his birthday we are definitely giving him helium balloons!


I don't know if this picture demonstrates it as well as I thought it would, but it is very hard to take pictures of Edison. His skin is so white that he ends up looking like Casper in a lot of his pictures. When the picture is small enough, his nose is virtually nonexistent. Note: his sippy cup hooked into his overalls on accident when he went from crawling position to getting up on his knees.

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

Wow! He will be a year old very soon! That's amazing. He is very pale- I was noticing that at my wedding. But hey, there's nothing wrong with that, just make sure to always have sun screen!

I love balloons. They are so bright and cheery and they can float! What a fun birthday present that will be!

Love you all! Miss you muchly.

The Damsel said...

Hey-pale is the new tan. He can call his pale aunt for sympathy. SPF 55 baby!
I can't believe how grown up he looks all of the sudden. I do have a present in honor of his cumpleanos, but it can't compare to balloons!