Friday, June 22, 2007

Make-Up Work

It seems kind of lame at this point, but I was enjoying posting the daily pics of Edison. I am going to post the days I missed. Just for fun! It will also show some of the fun things we did with my family while they were here.


This picture was from last Wednesday (June 13). Eddie has been spending a lot of time sitting on his knees. I am amazed that it is comfortable to him. He looks cute. In this picture we are at my brother's house (the one that lives near Savannah, GA).


On Thursday, June 14, Eddie went miniature golfing for the first time. He loved eating the ball every time I wasn't using it. At first he was nice about giving it back to me when I needed it. Eventually, he wasn't keen on that!


Eddie's feet in the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, June 15. He loved having the water splash over his legs! Maybe I will post the video later.


This picture demonstrates a lot of things-Eddie's love for his baby songs dvd, his newfound love for teddy bears, and his first experience at being possessive. Eddie was standing at the tv, dancing to the music. Kyle, his two-year-old cousin you can see in the corner of the photo, went up to join him. As soon as Kyle had his hands up on the tv stand, Eddie swatted them away and went right back to dancing! He is growing up!


Reading his first newspaper at Six Flags on Monday. Notice the print smudge on his nose! Luckily none of our limbs were severed while we were there!


So sleepy on our way to lunch on Tuesday. I see Eddie do this many times a day, but to those of you who are fans from afar may like to see how sweet he is when he is tired!

On Thursday I took Eddie swimming for the first time. He sat in a baby floatey thing in the water. He loved kicking his legs in it (and having me kick them for him). He also loved watching his ball pop up out of the water after I dunked it under. It was hard to get pics of these things, though, as Ben wasn't with us. Here he is playing with a bucket on the steps.

Enough for now.

5 comments:

Mac G said...

What a cute kid! And it sounds like you had a ton of fun. Thanks for the update, we miss you.

JoAnna said...

I can't tell you how much I miss you guys! What a cute KID he is turning into. I love the sleepy one- to remind us he's still a baby. But it sounds like he's really growing up. What fun! I'm glad you have each other.

mudderbear said...

Thanks so much for letting us share your days. It means so much. The photos are excellent.

The Damsel said...

Post the video!

The Damsel said...

PS He looks just like you in that first picture.