Saturday, September 20, 2008

Peewee (Eddie's new nickname for Peter)

Peter looks so cute sitting up in his boppy holding his penguin. He seems to love these penguins. He doesn't stay sitting up for long, as you can see in the next picture.

Peter loves to hold his toes.

Peter spends the majority of his day in his sling. He loves it! He gets a lot of toe-playing time in here. He even falls asleep in here when he is tired. If I take the whole sling off with him in it, I can lay him down without waking him up (see the next picture).

Peter looks so sweet clasping his hands in his sleep. *The big red mark on his arm is a mosquito bite. He gets at least one each time we go outside. The bite spot always gets so big.

Peter loves his daddy! He also loves grabbing and holding onto our faces.
Peter often has this inquisitive look on his face. He's just so handsome!

8 comments:

mudderbear said...

Oh he is just so cute...I could just cry! I love that little smile of his.
Honestly Melanie, I hope you know how very important these pictures are to me. Thank you so much for sharing your lives with us.

mudderbear said...

And Peewee just might be the name that sticks....it's very cute...

The Damsel said...

He is adorable!

Crystal said...

He's got the cutest little face! That sling looks pretty cool and you're looking pretty thin. Must be from chasing a two year old and carrying Peter around.

JoAnna said...

Peewee... shoulda seen that coming! That's cute.
I love the pics. Peter is really looking like his own person. I'm surprised how different he looks from Edison. Is it just me?

Iris said...

He's so cute!!! Love the nickname too =)

Emlyn said...

love love love my sling! I'm even going to start making them and selling them. So glad Peter likes his.

Emlyn said...

p.s. You're looking so THIN!