Saturday, September 06, 2008

Peter & Abby

Peter and Abby were reunited last weekend when my brother, Brent, and his wife, Shanda, came for a visit. They live in Orlando now while Brent is interning at Tupperware. Abby was born nine days before Peter. She is smaller than Peter, but appears bigger. She acts much older than Peter; in Peter's defense, nine days is a big deal when you are only four months old! They weren't too interested in each other, mostly because they were distracted by the adults constantly hovering over them. They did like to make contact, though, as you can see in these pictures.
Abby holding Peter's arm. So sweet!

Peter using Abby as a footrest. So resourceful! ;)

Peter checking his cousin out.

We are so thankful to have family so close (four hours away) and are eager to visit them in Orlando next month! We love you guys!

3 comments:

mudderbear said...

What fun to have two babies together like that. They are so cute. It's just how families should be.

Crystal said...

Ben has a cousin (a girl) who was born 19 days after him. They love each other a lot. Right now Ben asks to see her every day. It's fun for me that he has a cousin close to his age. I only had one and I rarely ever saw him.

JoAnna said...

I wish I had a cousin for Peter to play with! :)
This is really cute. I can't believe Abby's hair. I think the babies in our family (from what I've seen) have hair more like Peter's.... or does he just need 9 more days to catch up?