Thursday, March 19, 2009

My First Project



I did my first project! I painted these trains, cars, and planes to hang up by Eddie's bed. I went to the craft store with the intention of just getting trains (Edison's favorite), but I opted for variety. Eddie loves cars and airplanes, too. I don't know if you can see in the picture that each has one letter of Edison's name. Perfectionists, look away! It's so far from perfect. I must admit, though, that I am pretty pleased (not to mention impressed with myself!)!

6 comments:

JoAnna said...

What are you worried about perfectionists for? I even enlarged the pic to see his name and I think it looks perfect... well, maybe someone more perfect than I am :) can see your flaws.
And the boys are pretty perfect too! Peter looks so big here!

Kami said...

So cute! You did a great job!

mcamp said...

That's cute! I'm impressed!

And how big is Peter getting??! In the picture he looks huge compared to Eddie. I know it's the perspective of the camera but he still looks big

Iris said...

you're crafty! i love it!

mudderbear said...

I think you've done a very good job...and they are so clever.

Also...they're really cute pictures of the boys.

The Bartel Bunch... said...

You shouldn't be embarrassed! It is way cute! I zoomed in close just because you said not to and I am impressed! I couldn't do that for sure!