Sunday, March 22, 2009

What Eddie Said

1.
While pointing to some moles on Ben's arm, Eddie asked: What are those?
Ben: Moles.
Eddie: I KNOW, KNOW, KNOW, KNOW they are nipples! (he screamed this while running away)

2. The plight of hunger
Ben was trying to explain to Edison why he has to work and go to school. He said something about how if he didn't do his work, we couldn't eat.
Eddie's response: Yeah, kinda like if we went to the moomee ater (movie theater) and didn't have popcorn!

What a travesty! I am happy Eddie has had such a lavish life and has no unmet needs.

5 comments:

mudderbear said...

There's a kid after my own heart...what good is a movie if you can't have popcorn???? Hahaha...love it all!

Mac G said...

I KNEW IT! I always knew that Ben was hiding some sort of secret. I just didn't know what it was!

JoAnna said...

Perhaps I'm a bit prejudice, but I think that is quite the logical connection for a not yet 3 year old! He is very smart. And funny! Nipples??? That's hillarious... and kinda creepy :)

Iris said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is hilarious!

Shanda said...

Your blog always makes me smile. I love your boys, it's so fun to read what they are up to and see pictures. I am completely impressed with your wall decorations. You did a great job! I'll bet Eddie loves them. I miss you guys. I'm excited to see you when you come out in May.