Monday, June 14, 2010

Aquarium Visit

We recently discovered there's an aquarium less than an hour from our house. We went to check it out on Memorial Day, I believe. It's tiny (sea life lives in glorified bathtubs), but the price was low.
Eddie and Peter were able to tame a wild dolphin.
The most fun I had was watching these tiny crabs run for their lives every time we approached their box. P and E are huge to them!!
I love this pic! Right before I snapped it, a "bud" (bug) flew up Peter's nose.
The most exciting residents of the aquarium.
Peter loves to walk on paths (be they a particular color of tile, a painted line, or a particular stripe in a carpet). He likes us all to walk with him. It looks like Peter is following Eddie in this picture, but Peter began this path. Eddie rushed ahead to be first. Peter didn't mind because he wanted to walk the entire path, while Eddie skipped the beginning. Makes a great new header pic, I think!

3 comments:

mudderbear said...

I love your 'reports' and pictures. The boys look a bit more alike to me now. And everyone here is soooo excited to have another little one soon. I hope you are feeling well.

JoAnna said...

I love the path pic... it seems to say so much and it's perfect for you header. I miss you guys!

Sarah H said...

Love that last picture. :)
They're both getting so big!!