Sunday, June 27, 2010

Peter's Games

I recently moved our games to the floor of our hall closet, making it easier for Eddie and Peter to get their own games. Daily I question the sanity of this decision as I see the hundreds of games pieces strewn across the floor. Peter is the real culprit. He loves to play games by himself and gets all the games out at some point each day. Peter's favorite game is Candy Land. He will play it alone but prefers for us to play with him. He loves to play with the "guys" (the game pieces) on and off the board. When he plays on the board, he walks the guys around the path and has them pretend to eat candy. If we are trying to really play the game, he will pick cards with us and name the color (though he's usually wrong about the color). He doesn't move his guy, though. He just continuously picks cards.
Peter plays Memory by himself. He picks two cards straight from the box, and says "not a match" then says what each card is a picture of. I don't know what he would do if he got a match because he's never gotten one! Right before taking this picture, I said "Peter" to get him to look up. He looked up, said "Say cheese!", and gave this cheesy smile! I love this kid of mine!!

1 comment:

mudderbear said...

When I think of how many good games we had when my kids were little...... I love Peter's attitude. He's so cute.