Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hand Covering Mouth


Lately Eddie has taken to covering his mouth with his hands for various reasons. Today he covered his mouth while he was giggling, which is what the picture is featuring. He was walking back and forth between us. When he would arrive at his destination, he would cover his mouth and laugh. He also covers his mouth, though, every time he gets hurt or upset. I used to think he must have bumped his mouth. Through watching him, though, I have realized that it doesn't matter where he fell or what he bumped. He covers his mouth and fusses.

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

That is cute- I love seeing Ben in the picture too. What a pair! I wonder why he covers his mouth when he gets hurt- like it's just a natural thing he does? That's interesting. I always wonder what goes through baby's minds. Anyway... cute cute cute!

mudderbear said...

I am laughing and enjoying the walking and crawling video's again. They are better than ever. I am looking forward to Papa Bear seeing them. Can't wait.