Sunday, August 26, 2007

What a Week!

As of Tuesday, Eddie is mostly a walker. He doesn't crawl very often. I am kind of getting used to seeing him walking around the house, which surprises me. Walking definitely brings new challenges. His horizon has expanded, and he is into more things (like the toilet and the garbage can (pulling out, not just putting in anymore), more into the computer (which makes blogging hard), and even into the shredder (as you can see here)).


Other highlights for the week:


He loves to sweep.


He wore his first dress (I'm surprised I haven't put him in one sooner).


He loves to walk around the house with his hat on.

I will post again when I can.

6 comments:

Kendra said...

i totally have a crush on your son...

Melanie said...

Thanks, Kendra! I just want to double check that you know he is not a dog since you have crushes on them, too! ;)

JoAnna said...

The picture with the hat reminds me of my grandpa... aaah. And why did you put him in a dress?... not that there's anything wrong with that :)

Melanie said...

JoAnna,

That is what Ben said about the hat--well, that he looks like a grandpa going fishing. About the dress--I was just going through all the clothes we have for babies, putting away small stuff and getting out stuff he can fit in soon. I do have a small selection of girl clothes. I just pulled one of the dresses over his head--just to see how he would look. When I was younger, I would dress my little brothers in girl clothes when my parents would go out. I have put Eddie in lipstick already. He looks great, by the way!

JoAnna said...

He does look good. Very modern. You know it wasn't a criticism right? Just playful banter. And I love him no matter what he wears! :)

Melanie said...

Oh, yeah! I wasn't offended. I was just explaining. Making a short story long, you know?