Wednesday, September 05, 2007

CPR Saves Lives

For Family Home Evening last night (we took Labor Day off), we learned CPR. We had a video and a freaky looking fake person that the video kept referring to as MiniAnn. She (?!?!) freaked Eddie out at first. Eventually Eddie began practicing the breathing and chest compressions with us. Here are some fun pictures.

Eddie intently watching me practice the breathing on MiniAnn.


Halfway through the video, Eddie brought us his bear to practice on. Here you can see me doing the chest compressions on bear while Eddie is pinching his nose. Pretty smart of him to pick up on the pinching nose portion of the breathing component, I thought.


Here's a cute picture of Eddie and our survivors, bear and MiniAnn! All because we learned CPR!

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

That's so funny- I don't know why that's making me laugh! It's actually very cool that you guys would do that. CPR scares me. I learned it in high school and again last summer at the day care and I feel like I don't remember a thing! I sure hope none of us ever have to use it.