Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our Own Little Can Opener


I had some cans of food and the can opener on the table. Eddie immediately pulled the cans to him and grabbed the can opener. He proceeded to open the arms of the can opener and put the can opener on top of the can. He even started twisting the knob! I had no idea he would know how the can opener was used or what it was for. Kids are smart; they learn so quickly. He also picked up the butter knife and hit around the top of the can. This may have been a coincidence, but we do that on jars before opening them in order to break the seal. I am amazed every day at how much Edison knows.

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

I could use a new can opener... want to share yours?

Mac G said...

Kids are amazing. Every day I watch Beepers do something new that he either learned from watching us or someone else. It is amazing how much and how fast they learn.