Monday, September 17, 2007

Starting to Take Pictures Again

Lest you think I love my son less than I did before, I am going to try to get back to posting regular pictures of li'l Eddie B.


Our favorite family snack lately has been these really juicy, plump, red grapes. Eddie loves to pick each grape he eats right off the vine! It is really cute!


I took some cute pictures of Eddie when he was coming to get me. This is how he looks when he is just walking around. Also, you can see how nicely his neck abrasions are healing. I guess I should post a picture where his injury is more obvious, so you can compare.


Two days after the accident. It was hard to get "good" pictures of Eddie's neck.


A sweet picture of Eddie asleep in his swing. He didn't like his swing until he was maybe eight months old. Now I wouldn't live without it. He asks for it every day at naptime, and many times he falls asleep in it.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

He is getting so big! He is so cute!

JoAnna said...

It's nice to see some happier pictures posted :) He is getting big! I'm glad his neck is doing better.