Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back in his Chair


Ever since the accident, Eddie has refused to sit in his booster seat. I think at first he just wanted to always be in my arms. Then it became a habit that was hard to break. I gave up trying after awhile. All of his meals have been on my lap. It has been quite a challenge. He demands his own adult silverware so he can play with my food, and he makes quite a mess that ends up on the carpet (shame on carpeted dining areas!). He likes to climb onto the table, which is easy to do when he is on my lap. He also is able to get down off my lap whenever he wants to play with messy hands and face. On Sunday night I had had enough and decided to try the booster seat again. He went into it with no fuss! Now he eats all his meals a day in it. I LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

What a scary thing your accident was! I'm glad he's back to being able to sit alone. It's good of you to have patience and give him time.