Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Most Interesting Thing to Ever Make it Into Our Toilet


Eddie loves putting things in the toilet. I keep the bathroom doors closed unless I am in the bathroom. As I get ready for the day, I keep one foot at all times on the toilet so Eddie can't get into it. He is really smart and fast, though. He is always on the ready for any brief moment when I may move my foot, even if he seems totally engrossed with another activity. Today he managed to deposit in the toilet the empty icecream container he has been playing with all week. I saw him going for it, but I didn't rush to stop him. I didn't think it would fit or that he would be able to manage holding the seat up while dropping such a big item in. I was wrong, and we took a picture to prove it!

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

That is hillarious! Glad you have a good attitude about it. Smart kid :)