Thursday, October 04, 2007

Some Cute Jam-Jam Pictures


Last night I was reading Eddie a book that said something about touching the sky. I reached up high, and he copied me. Every time we read that page, he did it again. He kept turning back to that page in order to do it.


Eddie loves brushing his and our hair. He brushes with his brush, our brushes, and forks (I guess Scuttle wasn't the only one confused about the purpose of the "dinglehopper".). Every time we brush hair I repeat the words from a Helen Oxenbury book, "Squelch, squelch in the mud. Splish, splash rub a dub. Gently, gently brush your hair. Tickle, tickle under there!" So we often refer to brushing our hair as "squelch, squelch"ing.

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

I love a baby in cuddly, snuggly jammies! You don't know how many times I look at your pics and just want to hug that boy! He looks so much like mom and dad, I really get a kick out of it. Love you all! Hug each other for me!

Mac G said...

Thanks Mel! Now I am going to be singing "Under the Sea" all day long. Ahh the memories of our youth....