Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nicknames

Edison's Nicknames
Eddie
Ed
Eddie B (his middle initial)
Edj, Edjamin, Edjamin Bedison (which came about by mixing his first and middle names, Edison Benjamin)
Eddie Spaghetti, Edja Spaghedja
Mistery Mu (pronounced moo)
Hans, Hansy (short for Handsome, mainly used when he was a baby)
Buggaboo, Bugga, Boo
Lovesbugs, Bugs (started as lovebug and just evolved)
Buttercup (only used when telling him to stand up)

Peter's Nicknames
Petery, Petery Poo
Peter Pipsqueak (only Ben uses this one)
Pete (has been used, but rarely, to our surprise)
Peter Pumpkin Eater (at least his grandpa called him this while he was here)
Smiles (This is probably what I call him the most, next to Peter.)
Happy Eyes
Baby Boy
Honey, Honey Bee, Honey Bear

I'm sure more will evolve over time.

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

I'll add to Eddie's list:

Budge (Budj? I hadn't thought about how it would be spelled.)

Budboy

Kiddo Kiddo of the 21st Century (well, I use it at least!)

JoAnna said...

What a fun post!

mudderbear said...

This is so much fun to share. I'm going to sneak it into my baby files.

Heather said...

we lovingly refer to peter as Spidee... since he is Spiderman after all...