Monday, June 09, 2008

May 31-June 7, 2008


One day, more than four months ago, I put this blanket on as a cape and ran up and down the hall for Eddie. Eddie found this blanket, remembered the game, and wanted to play it himself! I can't believe what a good memory he has!

I took this picture of my boys "together". Ever since, Eddie has been saying "together" every time we are all together (or even when he is doing something with one of us, like when he and Ben were dancing). He also likes to put at least two of any of his toys next to each other and announce "together".


We were given a double stroller that we absolutely love! I didn't think I would really care about having one. Eddie loves riding in it, which is wonderful because he doesn't like to ride in his stroller anymore. Peter seems content in it, as long as we aren't going over any bumps!

Peter is now one-month-old. He is still a really calm baby, though he does have fussy times now (usually 9 to 11 p.m. and varied times throughout the day). He started smiling last week. He smiles a lot! On his second day of smiling, he smiled at me nine times in the course of less than five minutes!!! He doesn't need us to make him smile, though. Often I look up at him and find him grinning all on his own accord. He is a really happy little boy! He brings a lot of happiness to me and our family!

Brothers holding hands during a double diaper change. Eddie loves holding Petery's hand!


Eddie cracking me up with his fake pouty faces. Too bad the real ones aren't as funny.

Edison loves to scrunch up his face like this while he's chewing.

First time to use sidewalk chalk. A while after we were done, Eddie told me it was fun.

First time to wear a belt!

Peter must be growing because his coming-home outfit looks kind of tight on him now!

Peter is now looking at things and seems very interested in mobiles (or baby boy decor, whatever is hanging above him). Note: Peter usually sits on the table in order to be out of easy reach of his big brother.

Look at those big eyes! So cute!

6 comments:

Camille said...

What cute pictures! I love hearing all that Eddie does and seeing how cute Peter is. That's so cute about the word together. :)

JoAnna said...

I just have to say that Eddie's fake pouting looks just like his mommy. I'm sure I've seen you pull that face and it's adorable.
As always, I'm so glad you share all that you do.
I remember going with my friend and her three kids to the zoo. Her twin boys were still young enough she had a stroller for them (probably like 2) and her daughter was 5. Of course the daughter couldn't fit in the stroller and was too big etc. She had such a hard time walking. Maybe she was just feeling sorry for herself and was just being ornerey but I felt bad for her. I'm glad to see you have a stroller for both boys. I'm sure it will make some things easier.
I love the picture of your boys "together." That is so adorably cute. Hug them all for me! Love you always!

Heather said...

Boy oh boy, I remember that stroller... I had one just like it... and double diaper duty... You're doing such a good job keeping up with the pics and the updates. I look forward to them. Such cute pictures. You ought to print and frame your 'My boys' pic, that's precious!

mudderbear said...

I really miss you guys later.ALL of you are becoming so grown-up...haha. I want to know if Peter has brown eyes and red hair. You know we'd talk about that if we were there.

mcamp said...

hey! feeling like going out anytime soon?

JoAnna said...

I like your new look! And the pic of you at the top of your blog is PERFECT! I love it!