Monday, June 30, 2008

Edison's Second Year, In Pictures

Since Eddie turns two this week, it is time to take a look back at the past year and see how much he has grown!


July-my baby turned one!
August-he's fascinated with shoes!
September-he survived a serious car accident (notice his neck injury) and he loves fans!
October-he loves pretending to lock and unlock doors!
November-he loves to run to us!
December-he loves to sit in his chair and begins to show interest in watching movies!
January-he learned about blowing out candles!
February-he's becoming slightly less timid and is willing to try new things!
March-he loves to play in baskets!
April-he picked up reading, pretend reading, anyway!

May--he became a big brother and learned to fake smile for a picture!

June-he pretends everything he can stand on is a skateboard and loves watching skateboarders (including water skateboarders, a.k.a. surfers)

4 comments:

LoViNg NeW LiFe said...

I cant believe he will be two! My how the time flies. Its just crazy. He is so cute though. I am so scared that I am going to miss something, or everything, the time just goes by way to fast to be able to take it all in. And I think about it a lot. But I still worry that I wont enjoy it enough. I mean not that everything isnt fun and good. But they only need you so much this once. And you get to be with them all the time and teach them and play. Then they grow up to their own people, and they are still there, but you arent the only one in their life.

I am making it sound like a bad thing. I don't mean it that way, I just don't want to miss out.

If that makes sense at all. I don't know that it does. But anyway, I love you guys! I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again, whenever that happens.

JoAnna said...

Wow! Each week I look at your pictures and sometimes am surprised at what a kid and not a baby Edison looks like. But to see the pictures all grouped together like this- he really has changed and grown! What a good looking kid! Happy Birthday Eddie! I love you!

I'm also glad to see Gina's post- gives me some insight on how SHE's doing as a mom.

Benjamin said...

And did you notice what Eddie was reading in that April picture? Wittgenstein! He's a heavy hitter right from the start!

mudderbear said...

I've been displaying the pictures I have on the computer of all of you. Edison has grown sooo much. It makes me kind of sad to be so far away but thank you so much for sharing this way or there would be nothing.

Hope Eddie has a good birthday. We sent him a present. And we're aware that you're blessing Peter today too. So sorry to not be there, but really proud of you guys as parents.