Monday, June 23, 2008

Swimming

Last week we took Eddie swimming for the first time this year. Actually it was the first time Ben has been swimming with Eddie.

At first Eddie didn't like the idea of getting in the water, so we spent some time splashing from the side of the pool.

Finally he was ready to get in and so happy about it.

He enjoyed sprinkling water on Ben


and floating on his back. He called it sleeping. He would repeatedly and excitedly exclaim "woah!" as he began to float.

He hated the leaves floating in the water and would freak out if they got near him. He called the water dirty.


Proof that Peter was there. He was content in his stroller. I'm excited for his first swim!

3 comments:

JoAnna said...

These pictures are adorable. I wanted to go swimming over the weekend... but didn't :(

Crystal said...

Looks like fun.

LoViNg NeW LiFe said...

I love all these pitures. All of them, I had some catching up to do. I figure it will be easier to just leave you one comment for all of your blogs instead of trying to leave one for everyone I missed.
Peter is so cute. And so big already. O wow, and Eddie! He is huge! I really wish I could see you guys. And I really wish that you two could meet Hunter.
I miss you all so much!!!!!
I am sorry I have not talked to you more.
I love you all!